Dapper's Corner

Welcome to my little piece of Internet realestate. Ecca and I will occasionally post remarks, comments or anecdotes about the family that will primarily be of interest to grand parents, but may be worth a read just so you can appreciate the many chuckles our children provide us. Enjoy.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

What can I say! Being Dad and Husband is Job 1

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I would like to register a complaint!!!

Aaron (speaking to mom): I have some problems!
Mom: Oh really! What are your problems?
Aaron (pulls out the list of complaints pictured below): I have 4 problems! Mom, Dad, Emily and Kristin!
Mom is a problem because she won't let me make my own rules!
Dad is a problem because he never leaves me alone!
Emily and Kristin are a problem because they are always bothering me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home