Dapper's Corner

Welcome to my little piece of Internet realestate. Ecca and I will occasionally post remarks, comments or anecdotes about the family that will primarily be of interest to grand parents, but may be worth a read just so you can appreciate the many chuckles our children provide us. Enjoy.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

What can I say! Being Dad and Husband is Job 1

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The genesis of the Nickname "woggie"

As some of you may know, I have a nickname for Aaron that as far as I know, I am the only one to use it. I believe I started calling him my little pollywog when he was just knee high to a grasshopper. As he grew up the nickname developed into pallywog since he was my little pal. Eventually I dropped the pally prefix and called him wog for a spell. This finally morphed into the nickname I have for him today - woggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home