Dapper's Corner

Welcome to my little piece of Internet realestate. Ecca and I will occasionally post remarks, comments or anecdotes about the family that will primarily be of interest to grand parents, but may be worth a read just so you can appreciate the many chuckles our children provide us. Enjoy.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

What can I say! Being Dad and Husband is Job 1

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A studious young fellow

Mom and Aaron are in the car on the way to his Kindergarten screening.

Aaron: I know they're going to ask me some hard questions.
Mom: Oh really! What do you think they're going to ask you?
Aaron: I know they're going to ask me how to say thank you in Chinese.
Mom: You really think they're going to ask you that.
Aaron: Yup, but I already know the asnwer. It's say say (more like shay shay with a long a, spelled tse tse in Pinyin).

This kid was prepared for the worst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home