Dapper's Corner

Welcome to my little piece of Internet realestate. Ecca and I will occasionally post remarks, comments or anecdotes about the family that will primarily be of interest to grand parents, but may be worth a read just so you can appreciate the many chuckles our children provide us. Enjoy.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

What can I say! Being Dad and Husband is Job 1

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Prince and the Pea

It seems that children are an endless supply of surprises. Aaron got up at 5:30 AM yesterday because he had a small accident (covered in a previous entry) and when he took off his jammy bottoms and Buzz undies what should fall to the floor? It was an orange plastic Tinker toy about an inch in length. He had been sleeping throughout the night with this object in his underwear which was undoubtedly poking him the whole time. I'm convinced that this kid could sleep on a bed of nails if that's what we gave him. The Prince and the pea indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home