Dapper's Corner

Welcome to my little piece of Internet realestate. Ecca and I will occasionally post remarks, comments or anecdotes about the family that will primarily be of interest to grand parents, but may be worth a read just so you can appreciate the many chuckles our children provide us. Enjoy.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

What can I say! Being Dad and Husband is Job 1

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Erica as Tom Sawyer

When I heard Erica say "Put your tongue away Aaron" it gave me pause. After a moment of consideration I was able to put it in context. Erica was sealing envelopes for our Christmas letter and somehow the kids ended up on licking duty. And of course they were more than happy to white wash that fence because they were none the wiser. Can you imagine Aaron standing in front of Erica with his tongue hanging out in anticipation of the next letter to be sealed? What a scene!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home