Dapper's Corner

Welcome to my little piece of Internet realestate. Ecca and I will occasionally post remarks, comments or anecdotes about the family that will primarily be of interest to grand parents, but may be worth a read just so you can appreciate the many chuckles our children provide us. Enjoy.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

What can I say! Being Dad and Husband is Job 1

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Kristin found her toes

When Kristin found her toes this morning, it occured to me that I should use the blog to mark milestone's that my kids reach. So I will start off with this achievement.

This morning, Kristin found the toes on her right foot and grasped on to them. She smiled with great satisfaction as she showed off her new found treasure. I can't wait until she learns that they make good chew toys as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home