Dapper's Corner

Welcome to my little piece of Internet realestate. Ecca and I will occasionally post remarks, comments or anecdotes about the family that will primarily be of interest to grand parents, but may be worth a read just so you can appreciate the many chuckles our children provide us. Enjoy.

Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

What can I say! Being Dad and Husband is Job 1

Sunday, February 12, 2006

ExerSaucer Extravaganza

Kristin has graduated to the next level. We recently discovered that Kristin can balance herself once you place her in a sitting position. So, I suggested that we give the exersaucer a try. I got it out of storage Erica cleaned it up. I popped her in it and we just stood back. She really got the hang of it quickly and spends quite a bit of time in it. The exersaucer is a convenient place to put her when you need to free up your hands, and it keeps her out of harms way. Here is shot of her in the first few days of use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home